1. WE BELIEVE the Bible, consisting of the Old and New Testament, to be the only inspired, inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written.
2. WE BELIEVE that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. WE BELIEVE in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. WE BELIEVE that for salvation of lost and sinful man regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. Salvation is by grace alone through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. His death for man’s sin and His resurrection, and His promised eternal life.
5. WE BELIEVE in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling power and fullness the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world. The evidence of the Holy Spirit’s ministry is His grace, His fruit and His gifts.
6. WE BELIEVE in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
7. WE BELIEVE in the spiritual unity of all believers in Christ.